Category List

Friday, December 20, 2013

:D My two cats KNEW I was pregnant the second time before I did and before the pregnancy tests started coming back positive. They each, on different occasions, lept into my lap to settle in for a while, then suddently poofed their hair, stared intently at my stomach, and left with great dignity as if offended.

Okay, this is adorable.
Okay, this is adorable.

Download whole gallery
Kitten
Kitten

Download whole gallery
:D My two cats KNEW I was pregnant the second time before I did and before the pregnancy tests started coming back positive. They each, on different occasions, lept into my lap to settle in for a while, then suddently poofed their hair, stared intently at my stomach, and left with great dignity as if offended.
:D  My two cats KNEW I was pregnant the second time before I did and before the pregnancy tests started coming back positive. They each, on different occasions, lept into my lap to settle in for a while, then suddently poofed their hair, stared intently at my stomach, and left with great dignity as if offended.

Download whole gallery
kitty
kitty

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment